Grant a Wish
Expand the reach of the Lake Forest-Lake Bluff Historical Society by donating or helping us purchase any of the special items on our Wish List (see below) or by sponsoring a program.
Needs as of March 2012
- Digital camera for Collections Inventory - $200
- Photograph scanner for Collections Inventory - $200
- Historical Society banner for museum building - $300
- Cassette tape transcription machine to transcribe oral histories from the 1970s and 1980s - $550
- Updated software for museum collections database - $500
- Archival supplies for Collections Inventory - $500
- Support for publication of our newsletter, The Heritage Timepiece - Entire year: $1,300; One newsletter - $450
- Support for staff coverage of museum Sunday hours - Entire year: $2,000; One month: $170
Or you could support us by sponsoring one of the following annual or upcoming programs. For details about sponsorship benefits, contact the staff.
- Centennial Family Awards and family history research - $500; Sponsor one family only - $170
- 2012 summer family event, The Amazing Race Through History
- 2012 Marion Lambert-William Orpet Murder Trial fall program
- 2012 Local Legends Event